The Science Behind Our Mattress
Our latest update to the original MOLECULE Mattress that set the bar for recovery-focused sleep. Each component of the MOLECULE 2 was developed by our engineers to work synergistically - maximizing support, comfort and heat dissipation for the best recovery-focused sleep available.
Advanced Comfort Cover
Our advanced cover material features a unique combination of heat and moisture wicking technologies to further regulate the microclimate between your body and the sleep surface. As your body temperature changes throughout the night, an embedded temperature sensitive polymer, responds dynamically, adjusting evaporation and cooling. Features antimicrobial treatment.
MolecularFLO™: Extreme Open Cell
Our most advanced proprietary foam was developed to maximize airflow.
- 5x the airflow of traditional memory foam for maximum temperature regulation
- Consistent airflow even when compressed
- Scientifically tested for long-lasting durability and comfort
RecoveryFLO™: 5-Zone Dynamic Response Layer (3”)
Precision-contoured 3D geometric surface with 5 zones provides hyper-targeted, self-adjusting support for different parts of the body.Varying hexagon zone density around the head to support the upper bodyLarger hexagon zones in the center designed for additional support and pressure relief in the lumbar regionVarying hexagon zone density around the legs and feet to support the lower body
ContourFLO™: Maximum Support (7”)
The foundation of the Molecule mattress. Firm base support fosters healthy spine alignment. Breathable materials promote even more airflow and heat transfer.
Rest easy knowing that the foam used in our mattresses are manufactured in the USA to the strictest environmental standards. We leverage a patented technology called Variable Pressure Foaming that uses an air-sealed chamber and carbon beds to scrub emissions - reducing emissions by 97% vs standard manufacturing. This process also helps to remove off-gassing and the need to "air-out" our mattresses before use.
Trusted by elite performers
Alex Morgan, Forward, US Women's National Soccer Team
75”L X 39”W X 12.25”H, 55lbs
75”L X 54”X X 12.25”H, 73 lbs
80”L X 76”W X 12.25”H, 114 lbs
80”L X 39”W X 12.25”H, 56 lbs
80”L X 60”W X 12.25”H, 87 lbs
84”L X 72”W X 12.25”H, 114 lbs
All layers are 100% polyurethane foam
- 2” MolecularFLO™: ILD: 9, Density: 3
- 3” RecoveryFLO™: ILD: 40, Density: 1.65
- 7” ContourFLO™: ILD: 35, Density: 1.5
Cover is 98% Polyester, 2% Lycra
Foam Made in the USA
Molecule mattresses are fabricated virtually emissions-free. Variable Pressure Foaming VPF™ is the most environmentally-friendly foam manufacturing process.
All foams used in a Molecule mattress are CertiPUR-US® certified:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Why Customers Love Molecule
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up my Molecule Mattress?
- Move mattress to the room where you plan to use it. Remove mattress from box.
- Lay mattress on its side on top of bed foundation. Locate the seam in the plastic—it runs from one end to the other.
- Notice the flat spot/void under the seam where the mattress end rolls into itself. Using the included letter opener, carefully cut along the seam. Take care that the blade does not come in direct contact with mattress. Remove and discard the outer plastic wrapping.
- Allow mattress to unroll and unfold on the foundation. Again, using the included letter opener, carefully remove the inner plastic bag. Take care that the blade does not come in direct contact with mattress. Mattress will immediately begin to expand.
- Your mattress will be ready within a few minutes, but it may require between 24 to 72 hours for it to fully regain its shape.
How long will it take to receive my mattress?
Our deliveries are exclusively handled by FedEx, and you should expect your mattress within one week from when you place your order. Products may arrive separately since they come from different warehouses.The FedEx tracking information linked in the email will automatically update with the most accurate estimated delivery date as it travels to your home.
What type of foundation should I use?
Any type of foundation is fine as long as it is the right size for your mattress and provides solid support. You may even place your mattress directly on the floor. If you choose to use a slatted foundation, the slats should be no more than 3” apart.
What is your return policy?
You may request a return of your mattress after sleeping on it between 30 and 100 nights. We do require you to have it for 30 nights before we can initiate a return. This allows your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. Your return time frame begins based on delivery date. Only one return of a mattress per customer, household, order and/or delivery address. You will be refunded for the cost of the mattress (less any discounts) once the mattress is removed from your home by an authorized party from MOLECULE. Please call 833-365-7378 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. Please note that for financed purchases, any interest paid is not refunded.
Should I flip or rotate my Molecule mattress?
As needed, feel free to rotate the mattress to promote even wear. Do not flip it/turn upside down.
For the perfect fit, pick the following:
If your mattress is less than 14" thick.
If your mattress is between 14"-17" thick.