Try Before You Buy
ArcticZONE 3" Topper
ArcticZONE 3" Topper
The Science Behind Our Topper
Developed by our engineers in collaboration with neurologists and sleep experts, each component of the MOLECULE mattress topper has been engineered to work synergistically to maximize support, comfort and heat dissipation for the best recovery-focused sleep.
Advanced Cooling Fiber Cover
Cool-to-the-touch cover with MOLECULEshield™ antimicrobial treatment to protect against bacteria, odors, and degradation due to microbial growth
RESTOREFLO™ with HexFLO™ ZONED SURFACE TECHNOLOGY (3")
Proprietary open-cell foam combined with MOLECULE's patent pending 7-zone surface technology creates increased airflow and optimal zoned comfort.
- Infused with gel micro beads for ideal temperature and moisture management
- HexFLO™ zoned surface technology for targeted support
HexFLO™ 7-Zone Surface Technology
Rest easy knowing that the foam used in our mattress toppers are manufactured in the USA to the strictest environmental standards. We leverage a patented technology called Variable Pressure Foaming that uses an air-sealed chamber and carbon beds to scrub emissions - reducing emissions by 97% vs standard manufacturing. This process also helps to remove off-gassing and the need to "air-out" our mattresses before use.
Every MOLECULE mattress topper contains CertiPUR-US® foam.
Trusted by elite performers
Alex Morgan, U.S National Soccer Champion,
80"L X 60"W X 3"H, 28lbs
80"L X 76"W X 3"H, 33lbs
100% polyurethane foam
3” RestoreFLO™ Cover: 67% Polyester, 20% Cooling Nylon, 13% Polyethylene
Skirt: 100% polyester
Designed and assembled in the USA.
All foam is made in the USA.
Molecule mattress toppers are fabricated virtually emissions-free. Variable Pressure Foaming VPF™ is the most environmentally-friendly foam manufacturing process and helps to eliminate odors from off-gassing.
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
5 Year Limited Warranty