only the essential
Molecule Gel Infused Foam™
Cool-touch fiber technology woven into the fabric that never washes out and always feels comfortably cool.
Dual-wave gel technology offers enhanced support, open-cell breathability and cradling comfort
Hyper targeted, self-adjusting support for different parts of the body
Firm base support to foster healthy spinal alignment
Backed by Science
- Air-Engineered™ to optimize sleep and recovery
- Microclimate regulating cover material
- Geometric zoned reflex layers for targeted and adaptive support
- Foam Made in the USA Eco-Friendly Manufacturing
Tested & Trusted by Elite Performers
"My #1 recovery routine is sleeping on my MOLECULE mattress."Professional Football Quarterback
Eco-friendly Manufacturing in the US
- Every MOLECULE Mattress contains CertiPUR-US® foam.
- We leverage a patented technology called Variable Pressure Foaming that uses an air-sealed chamber and carbon beds to scrub emissions - reducing emissions by 97% vs standard manufacturing.
75”L X 38”W X 10”H, 29lbs
75”L X 53”W X 10”H, 39lbs
80”L X 76”W X 10”H, 60lbs
80”L X 38”W X 10”H, 30lbs
80”L X 60”W X 10”H, 49lbs
84”L X 72”W X 10”H, 60lbs
Cover: 20% Cooling Nylon, 80% Polyester+ Microban® Antimicrobial
Foam: 100% Polyurethane foam
Made in USA of domestic and imported components.
Do not remove cover to clean, spot clean only.
MOLECULE mattresses are fabricated virtually emissions-free. Variable Pressure Foaming VPF™ is the most environmentally-friendly foam manufacturing process.
Rest easy knowing that the foam used in our mattresses is manufactured in the USA to the strictest environmental standards. We leverage the patented technology called Variable Pressure Foaming (VFP) which uses an air-sealed chamber and carbon beds to scrub emissions - which reduce emissions by 97% vs standard manufacturing. This process also helps to remove off-gassing and the need to “air-out” our mattresses before use. Every MOLECULE mattress is also CertiPUR-US® certified.
- All foams used in a Molecule mattress are CertiPUR-US® certified:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)