How Molecule Hybrid helps you
Designed to maximize comfort and support, the MOLECULE HYBRID combines the cooling comfort of foam and the adaptive response of coils with our targeted 5-zone support layer to relieve critical pressure points exactly where you need it.
Extra plush quilted top with premium air circulation is infused with a Microban® treatment to help prevent the growth of odor and stain-causing bacteria for a cleaner sleep
Delivers five times the airflow of traditional memory foam while managing heat and providing durability and comfort.
Features 5x the airflow vs. traditional memory foam for cooler sleep.
Hyper targeted, self-adjusting support for different parts of the body.
Individually wrapped coil system with edge support for adaptive, customized comfort and pressure relief.
Ample 1” of firm foundational support, fostering healthy spine alignment.
Backed by Science
- Air-Engineered™ to optimize sleep and recovery
- Microclimate regulating cover material
- Foam Made in the USA Eco-Friendly Manufacturing
Tested & Trusted by Elite Performers
"My #1 recovery routine is sleeping on my MOLECULE mattress."Professional Football Quarterback
Eco-friendly Manufacturing in the US
- Rest easy knowing that the foam used in our mattresses are manufactured in the USA to the strictest environmental standards. We leverage a patented technology called Variable Pressure Foaming that uses an air-sealed chamber and carbon beds to scrub emissions - reducing emissions by 97% vs standard manufacturing. This process also helps to remove off-gassing and the need to "air-out" our mattresses before use.
- Every MOLECULE mattress contains CertiPUR-US® foam.
75”L X 38”W X 13”H, 68lbs
75”L X 53”W X 13”H, 92lbs
80”L X 76”W X 13”H, 130lbs
80”L X 38”W X 13”H, 71lbs
80”L X 60”W X 13”H, 105lbs
84”L X 72”W X 13”H, 129lbs
Cover: 1" 44% PE 54.5% Polyester 1.5% Spandex + Microban® Antimicrobial
Foam: 100% Polyurethane foam
Designed and assembled in the USA.
All foam is made in the USA.
Do not remove cover to clean, spot clean only.
MOLECULE mattresses are fabricated virtually emissions-free. Variable Pressure Foaming VPF™ is the most environmentally-friendly foam manufacturing process.
Rest easy knowing that the foam used in our mattresses is manufactured in the USA to the strictest environmental standards. We leverage the patented technology called Variable Pressure Foaming (VFP) which uses an air-sealed chamber and carbon beds to scrub emissions - which reduce emissions by 97% vs standard manufacturing. This process also helps to remove off-gassing and the need to “air-out” our mattresses before use. Every MOLECULE mattress is also CertiPUR-US® certified.
- All foams used in a Molecule mattress are CertiPUR-US® certified:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Why Customers Love Molecule
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up my molecule mattress?
- Move mattress to the room where you plan to use it. Remove mattress from box.
- Lay mattress on its side on top of bed foundation. Locate the seam in the plastic—it runs from one end to the other.
- Notice the flat spot/void under the seam where the mattress end rolls into itself. Using the included letter opener, carefully cut along the seam. Take care that the blade does not come in direct contact with mattress. Remove and discard the outer plastic wrapping.
- Allow mattress to unroll and unfold on the foundation. Again, using the included letter opener, carefully remove the inner plastic bag. Take care that the blade does not come in direct contact with mattress. Mattress will immediately begin to expand.
- Your mattress will be ready within a few minutes, but it may require between 24 to 72 hours for it to fully regain its shape.
How long will it take to receive my mattress?
Our deliveries are exclusively handled by FedEx, and you should expect your mattress within one week from when you place your order. Products may arrive separately since they come from different warehouses.The FedEx tracking information linked in the email will automatically update with the most accurate estimated delivery date as it travels to your home.
What type of foundation should I use?
Any type of foundation is fine as long as it is the right size for your mattress and provides solid support. You may even place your mattress directly on the floor. If you choose to use a slatted foundation, the slats should be no more than 3’’ apart.
What is your return policy?
You may request a return of your mattress after sleeping on it between 30 and 100 nights. We do require you to have it for 30 nights before we can initiate a return. This allows your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. Your return time frame begins based on delivery date. Only one return of a mattress per customer, household, order and/or delivery address. You will be refunded for the cost of the mattress (less any discounts) once the mattress is removed from your home by an authorized party from MOLECULE. Please call 833-365-7378 or email us at email@example.com to initiate a return. Please note that for financed purchases, any interest paid is not refunded.
Should I flip or rotate my molecule mattress?
As needed, feel free to rotate the mattress to promote even wear. Do not flip it/turn upside down.
Can I use an adjustable base?
Yes, you can use your Molecule mattress on an adjustable base - as long as the base is solid and flat and compatible with foam mattresses.
For the perfect fit, pick the following:
If your mattress is less than 14" thick.
If your mattress is between 14"-17" thick.