There are two different types of exhaustion in this world. There’s the obvious type: you’ve been sleeping five hours a night, running yourself ragged at the office, and trying to juggle way too many extracurricular activities, so of course you’re tired. And then there’s a more insidious type. This is the sort of tired where you’re getting a decent 6-8 hours of shuteye every night, your job isn’t any more stressful than usual, and you’re even finding the time to take weekly yoga classes, but you still feel...depleted. How?
If you’re doing everything right but you still can’t shake the grog, the culprit might be closer than you think: your bedroom setup. At MOLECULE, we understand that every part of your bedding—from the mattress under you to the duvet over you—can help or hinder a good night’s sleep. Let’s take a closer look at your sleeping situation, and see if we can find the problem.
- Are you too warm? Your body’s thermo-regulation is less efficient when you sleep, which is why it’s common to wake up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat. These wakeups disrupt valuable deep sleep, so it’s crucial that your sheets, pillowcases, duvet, and of course your mattress all transfer heat away from your body. We’ve Air-Engineered™ all of our products to keep you perfectly cool all night long, which means deeper, more restorative sleep.
- Do you feel unsupported? If you’re still crashing on the mattress that you’ve had since college, your body might not be getting the support it needs for a truly restorative night’s sleep. Our mattresses and mattress toppers are ingeniously engineered with layers of targeted, adaptive support for your body no matter what position you sleep in, relieving pressure from your head, shoulders, and hips.
- How’s your neck? Nothing worse than waking up with a kink in your neck that all the massages in the world can’t get rid of. Maybe your pillow’s the villain here. Make sure it’s crafted for proper head support and spine alignment. Our MOLECULE pillows feature our unique Air-Engineered™ technology and are designed to work with any style of sleep—whether you sleep on your stomach, back, side, or change positions throughout the night. And that’s not all we offer: our All-Season Pillow has a warm side and a cool side, while our Infinity Pillow lets you add or remove foam to achieve the perfect firmness and loft you desire. In short, all of our pillows are designed to help any sleeper wake up feeling 100%.
- Are you cozy enough? Let’s be honest, it’s hard to sleep deeply if your bedroom feels like a penal colony. Make sure your comforter is both deeply cozy but not so stifling that you’ll wake up in the middle of the night gasping for air. The ideal comforter is airy, weightless, breathable, but still warm enough for long fall nights, which is why we crafted our comforter with a breathable long-staple cotton and TENCEL™ blend that won’t bunch up after being washed, with stitched-through box-quilting that ensures uniform weight and even temperature regulation over your whole body.
- Worried about the planet? Here’s one less environmental issue for you to fret over: our foam is made in the USA under the strictest environmental standards. We don’t use harsh chemicals or toxic dyes and, compared to others in the industry, our patented technology reduces emissions by 97%. This means that our mattresses don’t need to be off-gassed, and you can sleep soundly knowing that you’re doing the right thing for the environment and not surrounding yourself with chemical emissions as you dream.
- Scratchy sheets? Wrapping yourself in sheets should feel like you’re finally leaving the workday completely behind and putting on your favorite soft t-shirt. So if you’re sliding into a set of bedding that’s lumpy, itchy, worn-out, and haunted by the occasional hole...let’s just say you’re not going to get the best night’s sleep ever. Our percale sheets have that soft t-shirt thing down to a science, and they only get softer after each wash, while our sateen sheets feel like silk, but are even more durable.
Your bed should be where you recover from the day behind and rest up for the day ahead, but a lumpy pillow, a sagging mattress, or a stifling comforter can cause you to wake up feeling groggy, even if you’ve technically had your eyes shut for the past eight hours. At MOLECULE, we want you to make the most of every hour you spend in bed, which is why we’ve scientifically Air-Engineered™ all our products to keep you sleeping deeper and longer.