THE MOLECULE COMFORTER
Enter a deeper sleep with Molecule’s Comforter. The MOLECULE Comforter’s outer shell is constructed using a blend of extra soft long staple cotton and TENCEL™. The proprietary inner fill consists of a blend of down alternative recycled fibers and temperature regulating TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers. Precise and thoughtful construction further complements the MOLECULE Comforter’s overall luxurious quality and restorative comfort. Pair this with our duvet cover to create the perfect sleep environment.
Rest easy knowing that the foam used in our mattresses are manufactured in the USA to the strictest environmental standards. We leverage a patented technology called Variable Pressure Foaming that uses an air-sealed chamber and carbon beds to scrub emissions - reducing emissions by 97% vs standard manufacturing. This process also helps to remove off-gassing and the need to "air-out" our mattresses before use.
Trusted by elite performers
Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks Quarterback,
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up my molecule mattress?
- Move mattress to the room where you plan to use it. Remove mattress from box.
- Lay mattress on its side on top of bed foundation. Locate the seam in the plastic—it runs from one end to the other.
- Notice the flat spot/void under the seam where the mattress end rolls into itself. Using the included letter opener, carefully cut along the seam. Take care that the blade does not come in direct contact with mattress. Remove and discard the outer plastic wrapping.
- Allow mattress to unroll and unfold on the foundation. Again, using the included letter opener, carefully remove the inner plastic bag. Take care that the blade does not come in direct contact with mattress. Mattress will immediately begin to expand.
- Your mattress will be ready within a few minutes, but it may require between 24 to 72 hours for it to fully regain its shape.
How long will it take to receive my mattress?
Our deliveries are exclusively handled by FedEx, and you should expect your mattress within one week from when you place your order. Products may arrive separately since they come from different warehouses.The FedEx tracking information linked in the email will automatically update with the most accurate estimated delivery date as it travels to your home.
What type of foundation should I use?
Any type of foundation is fine as long as it is the right size for your mattress and provides solid support. You may even place your mattress directly on the floor. If you choose to use a slatted foundation, the slats should be no more than 3’’ apart.
What is your return policy?
You may request a return of your mattress after sleeping on it between 30 and 100 nights. We do require you to have it for 30 nights before we can initiate a return. This allows your body ample time to adjust to the feel of a new mattress. Your return time frame begins based on delivery date. Only one return of a mattress per customer, household, order and/or delivery address. You will be refunded for the cost of the mattress (less any discounts) once the mattress is removed from your home by an authorized party from MOLECULE. Please call 833-365-7378 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. Please note that for financed purchases, any interest paid is not refunded.
Should I flip or rotate my molecule mattress?
As needed, feel free to rotate the mattress to promote even wear. Do not flip it/turn upside down.
Can I use an adjustable base?
Yes, you can use your Molecule mattress on an adjustable base - as long as the base is solid and flat and compatible with foam mattresses.